What does it mean to feel stuck in life?
Have you ever felt something like you want to do some task or anything which can propel you out of your current state, but you are unable to do it? This is just like being frozen and you feel nothing good enough to proceed in your life. This is when you can call yourself being stuck in life.
This kind of situation is very much responsible for barring you from achieving your dreams, and that’s why it is an utmost important task for you to remove this barrier from your life. In approx. 80% of the total population of the United States, people experience periods, where they feel ‘stuck’, and that’s true!
No doubt, it’s a universal human experience, and you can experience it either in your career, relationships or at any point in your life. Being stuck is synonymous with not moving anywhere in life. This feeling can become one of the greatest reasons for you to not succeed in life. Therefore, whenever you have a similar feeling of getting stuck, you must try to vanish it completely from your life routine, for your betterment.
How Does Stuckness Look Like?
Here are some of the examples, which show that you are already suffering from stuckness in life. These examples are not limited to the ‘stuck feeling’ but normally, you might have experienced similar kinds of situations in your life, and that’s the moment when you need to focus more on improvising yourself.
- You want something such as a relationship, a new job, better health, but whenever you start working for it, you lose motivation completely.
- Finding some moments which look exciting to you but then has confusion in mind that whether you should move forward or not.
- You endlessly think about what could have been different and better in your life, and this leads to over-thinking, worry, and indecision and doesn’t let you enjoy your present moments.
If you are going through any of these types of situations, then the bad news is that ‘you are already stuck in life’. But don’t worry! There are no problems in life, which doesn’t have a solution!
Why do you feel stuck? Here are some possible reasons!
Before moving towards the solution of getting out of stuckness in your life, you must also know the possible reasons why you feel stuck. It is sure that if anytime you have asked the question in your mind, ‘why do I feel stuck in life?’ you have got no accurate answers to it. And once you find some answers to your query, you can simply move a step ahead, and define your life as ‘no longer stuck’.
- A reason can be ‘overload, overwhelm and burnout’ Many times, there are difficulties in our life, where you seem to have lost the sense of your direction. This may happen due to the overload and overwhelm you are might be facing for a long time.
- Unconscious feelings of self-limitation and self-sabotage may become a reason for you to feel stuck. These types of feelings let you look for a way out of your present situations. Be it a career or a relationship, where you might be unhappy at present, it leads to self-sabotaging behavior, and then you may feel like ‘what’s wrong in my life and why?’
- Perfectionism and fear of uncertainty may always slow down your progress. You may feel frustrated at times, like ‘you are not able to move forward in life’. This leads to the feeling of getting stuck, and guess what? ‘You really become like stuck in life’.
- Have you heard the quote from Carl Jung, which says “What you resist actually persists?” This means if you have resistance to change yourself, you will always feel stuck. Spending your whole energy on fighting what’s new will make you go through a difficult moment in moving forward.
- If you don’t have enough values in your life, your life may lose its sparkle, that’s 100% true! If your values don’t thrive in your daily routine, you may start developing feelings that you don’t have the ‘most authentic self’. That’s where you may start feeling down like a loser.
- If you feel external judgment and you have lost hope for the future, that’s a very bad signal in your life. Do you know that our thoughts have great power, and they can either make your life or destroy your life? If you allow a place in your mind to build up negative thoughts, it can not only conjure a whole lot of emotions, such as sadness, unworthiness, or anxiety, but also it can make you really stuck in life.
There are a lot more plenty of reasons, which might develop a ‘stuck’ feeling in yourself, but till now you must have got an idea that what can be the major reasons practically!
What to Do then? Tips to Getting Unstuck
If you are feeling stuck, the most important task for you to do is to unstuck yourself, because by getting stuck, you are actually losing “the real you” within you. The initial step is to identify your reasons and then figure out, ‘how can you remove your obstacles’. Still confused? Don’t worry! There are plenty of ways, which can improve your situation! Below listed are a few recommended tips, which you can use to get out of your rut.
Decide What You Actually Want
Stuckness can be an enigmatic and cryptic feeling of something in your life, which is not being ‘right’. The best method to kick this situation out of your life is to know and decide, what you actually want, so that you can take a step forward towards the implementation of your dreams. Take some time for yourself to know your exact desire positively. For example, frame a desire such as “I want to increase my business profits”, rather than “I don’t want to earn low in my business.”
Think of Actions You Could Take Right Now
The feeling of ‘stuckness’ is simply a mindset, and with conscious efforts, you can very well change your inner voice. All you need is to change your perspective and think of actions you could take right now, just to move a little step forward. It is not necessary that you need to take a big step, just plan some small steps, which you can possibly take.
Start Taking These Actions Now
Just thinking and having the actions on your mind will not do any magic. Once you have made a list of the possible actions that you can take, start taking these actions, right now. And right now, means right now. Don’t let your mind lure into thoughts that, “Okay, I will take these actions soon or tomorrow.” Remember, tomorrow never comes, and if you slowdown in this step, unfortunately, you will remain stuck.
There You Go, You are No Longer Stuck
As mentioned above, even if you are moving just a little bit, you are no longer stuck by definition. Once you start taking planned actions slowly, you will develop a habit within yourself of ‘staying paralyzed’ mentally. Try to focus on numerous smaller steps, which will lead to a greater step towards your vision or dream. Hence, you will be no longer stuck!
Obviously, you might be thinking that ‘it’s not so easy!’ But, the truth is, next time you are stuck try and take some action and you will start a chain of events that will create momentum and therefore get you unstuck.
Make Sure You Know These Things before Taking a Step
Before you start analyzing and taking steps, that may lead yourself to get unstuck, you must have a clear answer to the following two questions –
- What it is that you do not want?
- What it is that you do want?
Do you know why these answers are important? This will help you in clearly planning your vision, and removing all kinds of obstacles from your vision. Once your vision and desires are clear in your mind, you can move ahead with no hurdles coming in between. It’s just like that if you know your goal, you can achieve it. But, if you don’t have any goal, what will you achieve?
In case you need a mentor……
Have you seen a car stuck in mud? Or have you seen a ship that’s stuck in ground? May be yes! But the stuckness of humans is a result of state of mind. You can just learn to see your situation through a different lens, and the solutions to your problems might be clearly visible.
In simpler terms, the real key to getting unstuck and back in the flow of life is the perfect use of your mind, emotions, and body. But, every time, it is not possible that you can easily unlock the doors to un-stuckness by yourself. This is where a life coach may help you a lot.
The good news is, a renowned mentor who has already let thousands of people, including entrepreneurs and business owners, unstuck their lives is there to help you!
From blocking your negative thoughts to helping you move towards your goal without any hurdles and with mind-blowing techniques, he is the man who can completely change your present and shape your future. ‘How to become more’ is the key to your real-life transformation with proven benefits, which you should not miss. To know more, log on to https://howtobecomemore.com/.
DON’T WAIT ANY MORE! TAKE A STEP FORWARD AND GET AWAY FROM THE STUCKNESS RIGHT NOW!